The pre-organized session is a session designed for those who want to attend at least 4 participants (For example: Academics may want to attend together with his/her students).
– A pre-organized session should include minimum 4 presenters.
– A pre-organized session should consist of papers on a specific topic or in the same field/discipline (For ex: If the session’s name is ‘Modern Arts’, all proposed papers should be about modern arts).
– The authors participating in pre-organized sessions will benefit from %30 discount rate (https://essasymposium.org/registration-rate/).
– To propose a pre-organized session, please send all abstracts in a word file included authors’ name/surname and e-mail to email@example.com.
– The abstracts must include title of the paper, name-surname of the author(s), affiliation to institution, e-mail address and keywords.
– The abstracts should be between 150 and 250 words and should include objectives, methodology, findings-results and conclusions.
– The abstracts can be submitted in English, Turkish, Russian and other regional languages.
– All submissions will be evaluated by the Conference Organizing Committee and the decision regarding the acceptance/rejection of each abstract, based on the scientific criteria and the writing rules, will be communicated within a week after submission.